Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the eligible sports persons who are citizens of India, for filling up 21 posts of the Sports Quota (as in item 2) for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway. The posts are open to all regardless of Community.
Advertisement Number:- RRC/CR/03/2017
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Sports Quota|
|No of vacancies||21|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||20th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Central Railway with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Central Railway recruitment 2018.
Central Railway recruitment Sports Quota vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sports Quota||21||Rs. 29200 – 92300/- / Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (Level 4/5) & Rs. 21700 – 69100/- / 19900 – 63200/- (Level 3/2)|
Central Railway 2018 eligibility criteria for Sports Quota
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University OR Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its Equivalent Examination OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2018.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Central Railway 2018 Selection process of Sports Quota
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Central Railway application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Central Railway should pay the below charges through online.
- SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability/Women/Minorities and Economic Backward Class: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
Central Railway Sports Quota application form 2018
Interested and eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.rrccr.com from 06.02.2018 to 20.02.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Central Railway 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||06.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||20.02.2018|
Important Instructions of Sports Quota post
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification and Sports Achievement etc on the day of Trial and Interview is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Trial/Interview. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials/interview. Applicants will have to bring their own kit and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone trials/interview or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials etc at short notice after the last date for submission of application is over. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
- Ordinarily, a Railway servant shall be employed throughout his service on the Railway or Railway establishment to which he/she is posted on first appointment and shall have no claim as of right for transfer to another Railway or another establishment. In the exigencies of service, however, it shall be open to the Competent Authority to transfer the Railway servant to any other department or division/unit or Railway or Railway establishment including a project in or out of India.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever training is prescribed for the post.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the level of pay plus other allowances as admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond, wherever necessary.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may decrease or even become NIL at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The Railway Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificate and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates will have to pass suitable Medical Examination applicable to the post allotted to them.
- Candidate applying for more than one game/event shall submit separate applications with separate fees.
- Those Candidates who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above, should produce “No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of trial.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- Sportspersons having sports norms for higher level and apply against the vacancies for the lower level can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher level after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Certificate to Sportspersons for team/group/relay events issued by recognized Federations/Associations/Universities should clearly indicate the actual participation in the field of play, in the event under consideration for this recruitment. Details of matches and result, if any, are also to be given.
- Selected candidates will have to submit a “Service Bond” of 5 years at the time of appointment.
- Sportsperson recruited against sports quota shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by him/her for recruitment, are found incorrect/fake at any stage.
- The candidates would be selected for employment only if they fit for the Central Railway Sports Association team.
- The decision of selection committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.