CEWACOR recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.cewacor.nic.in for the recruitment of 571 vacancies at Central Warehousing Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 15th February 2019 and before 16th March 2019.
|Organization Name||Central Warehousing Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||571|
|Post name||Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Superintendent|
|Junior Technical Assistant||238 Posts|
|Junior Superintendent||155 Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.|
Junior Superintendent: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution.
|Age limit||Junior Technical Assistant: 18 to 28 years|
Junior Superintendent: 18 to 30 years
As of 16th March 2019
|Pay Scale||Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 10500 – 28690/- Per Month|
Junior Superintendent: Rs. 11200 – 30600/- Per Month
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||16th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.cewacor.nic.in from 15th February 2019 to 16th March 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and Interview/ Document Verification as the case may be.
- Before applying for the mentioned posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for Interview/ Document Verification and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by CWC. CWC would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CWC, their services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of CWC in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview/ Document Verification etc. and any other matter relating to online exam will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by CWC in this behalf.
- Candidates can apply for one or more post as per their educational qualification and fulfilment of eligibility required for the posts. Is such a case, the candidate has to apply and submit application fee separately for each post. However, based on the number of candidates applying for different posts under various permutations and combinations, the online test for the various posts can be held together / separately on a single or multiple day across various sessions. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate for a particular post. In case of multiple Applications for a particular post, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) for a particular post will stand forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for any of the posts mentioned in this advertisement. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature for Online Examination of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Multiple attendance/ appearances in examination for same post and/ Interview/ Document Verification will be summarily rejected/ candidature will be cancelled. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Delhi.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination and interview will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on CWC website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the CWC in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of CWC. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview/ Document Verification will be paid sleeper class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to candidates who are already in service anywhere.
- CWC shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of candidates is subject to they being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the CWC and subject to service and conduct rules of the CWC.
- CWC reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and appointment etc.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for Online examination.