CFTRI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cftri.com for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Central Food Technological Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow can apply online application on or before 04-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc|
Post Name:– Junior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
First-class B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology/ Environmental Engineering with GATE qualification or M.Tech. with good academic records. First-class M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Environmental Science (NET or equivalent qualification) with good academic records.
|Age Limit||28 years as on 4th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as soft copy to Dr. Sandeep N Mudliar, Sr. Principal Scientist, Department of Plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570 020, Karnataka (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 04.11.2019.
Closing date:- 4th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (GAP-0505) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the JRF will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.