CFTRI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cftri.com for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Central Food Technological Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant Level-II may appear for Walk-in-Interview 19th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Project Assistant|
|Project Assistant Level-II||2 Posts|
|Qualification||First class M.Sc./M.Tech. in Food Technology/ Food Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Biotechnology with good academic records.|
|Age limit||30 years as on 19th November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Interview||19th November 2018 at 10:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. N K Rastogi, Chief Scientist, Department of Food Engineering, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 19.11.2018 at 10.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with self-attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
Venue: Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 19.11.2018, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the externally funded project (MLP-0204) for a maximum period of Five months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months (If the project extended more than six months). In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.