CGWB recruitment 2015 notification staff Car Driver 5 Posts : Central Ground water board (CGWB), applications are invited for recruitment of 05 staff car driver on temporary but likely to continue group – C posts of Staff Car driver (Grade-II) in the central Ground water board. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:-
Name of Post:- Staff Car driver
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of staff car driver should below 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent. Candidate should possess driving licence for heavy vehicles. Candidate should have knowledge of motor mechanism.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
ii) By 40 years for candidates belonging to government servants communities
Experience:- Candidate should have eight (8) year experience of driving heavy vehicles.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form send to The regional Director, Central ground water board, central region, New Secretariat building, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001 on or before 30 days from date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The regional Centre reserves the right ti cancel the vacancies without any showing reason.
- The decision of the screening committee will be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained.
- The exact date and time for interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates.
- The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application.
- Candidates already employed in central / state / public sector undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO objection certificate from the employer.