Chennai Customs Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 Halwai and Cook, Clerk, Canteen Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at chennaicustoms.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chennai Customs can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-30.
|Organization Name||Chennai Customs|
|Post Name||Halwai and Cook, Clerk, Canteen Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th|
Chennai Customs Post Details
Halwai and Cook: 1 Posts
Clerk: 1 Posts
Canteen Attendant: 8 Posts
- Halwai and Cook: 10th class pass with certificate or Diploma in Catering (b) Experience:- Two years in a Government Department Undertaking. (c) A Trade Skill Test for cooking shall be conducted to assess suitability of the candidate.
- Clerk: 12th Class pass or equivalent with Commerce from a recognized University or Board. (b) A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer (35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 key depression per hour or 9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
- Canteen Attendant: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Halwai and Cook: RS.21700/-69100/- per month
- Clerk: RS.19900/-63200/-per month
- Canteen Attendant: RS.18000-56900/-per month
- Halwai and Cook: 18 to 25 years
- Clerk: 18 to 25 years
- Canteen Attendant: 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on short-listed
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with All Relative Documents to the Address: The Additional Commissioner of Customs (Establishment), General Commissionerate, Office of the Principal Commissioner of Customs, Custom House, No. 60, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001 on or before 30th june 2023
Application Last Date: 30th june 2023