Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 29 Stenographer Posts has been released on the official website at highcourt.cg.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chhattisgarh High Court can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-20.
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, ITI|
Chhattisgarh High Court Post Details
Stenographer: 29 Posts
- Qualification: Must be a Graduate from any recognised university and. Must have passed Shorthand Examination and omen) Typewriting examination in English from any recognized University/ Board/ recognised Board of shorthand and typewriting examination /from recognized I.T.I. @ 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute respectively.
- Salary Details: Rs. 38,100 – 1,20,400/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for OBC/SC/ST
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written test, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates along with self attested copies of testimonials/certificates regarding age, Caste, bonfire resident, qualification, experience certificate (if any), etc. and self attested passport size photograph affixed at the place provided. Address: The Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (CG), Pin-495220 on or before 20th June 2023.
Application Last date: 20th June 2023.