Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cghighcourt.nic.in for the recruitment of 10 (ten) for District Judge (Entry Level) vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th June 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 2 /S & A Cell/2018
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh High Court|
|Post Name||District Judge|
|No of vacancies||10|
|Job location||Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last date||15th June 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Chhattisgarh High Court with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment 2018.
Chhattisgarh High Court recruitment District Judge vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||District Judge (Entry Level)||10||Rs. 131100 – 216600/-|
Chhattisgarh High Court 2018 eligibility criteria for District Judge
Educational Qualification: Posses a degree in law of a university established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the U.G.C. or any other equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 35 to 45 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Chhattisgarh High Court District Judge 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce
Chhattisgarh High Court application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Chhattisgarh High Court should pay the below charges through Challan with SBI branches.
- Unreserved: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- Reserved: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
Chhattisgarh High Court application form for District Judge 2018
The application duly filled in and signed along with Identity-Sheet & four identical and recent passport size self attested photographs with name and address of the applicant on the back of the photographs affixing one photograph on application form, one photograph on Identity-Sheet and two photographs to be stapled at the space provided in the application form and Two self addressed envelope (11” x 5”) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, at Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220, must reach the Registry of this High Court on or before 15/06/2018 till 5:00 P.M. The words “Application for District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2018 by direct recruitment and the Advt. No. 02 / S & A Cell/2018” must be written on the top of the envelope (14’x10”).
Chhattisgarh High Court District Judge 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||15.06.2018|
|Date for Written Exam||26.08.2018|
Instructions for Candidates
- Please read all the instructions cautiously mentioned in the advertisement relating to this examination. Do not provide wrong or incomplete information.
- Application format must be downloaded or computer printed in A4 size paper
- All the columns of the application must be filled by the applicant in his/her own hand writing.
- Self attested photographs must be affixed / stapled in appropriate place on the Application Form & Identity-Sheet. Name and address of the candidate must be written on the back of all the four photographs.
- Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste who is bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state shall only be entitled for getting benefit of reservation. The candidates of other states shall be treated is unreserved category.
- Candidates of SC, ST and OBC category must ensure that the Caste Certificate attached is valid in all respects. Caste Certificate of temporary validity issued by Tahsildar must have continuing validity at the time of application.
- Application form must be filled in English in BLOCK LETTERS only in Blue or Black ink.
- For age / fees relaxation attested copy of Caste Certificate must be attached.
- Two self addressed envelopes (11 x 5 inch) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- each must be attached.
- Fee must be furnished in the form of Challan only with SBI branches through Core Banking Network and original copy of Challan must be attached to application form. Challan form is available along with application form on our website i.e. cghighcourt.nic.in.
- The particulars in Challan must be filled in very cautiously. On account of incomplete / wrongly filled Challan, the application shall be rejected. Please note that Name & Address of the Candidate must be identical on the Application Form, Identity-Sheet and Challan as well.
- Application form must be accompanied by duly attested copies of marks sheets of High School, Higher Secondary, Graduation, Law, Caste certificate, Domicile certificate along with other necessary certificates and these enclosures must be mentioned in the format for list of enclosures which is given along with the application.
- Experience Certificate must be issued only by the Secretary General of Supreme Court or Principal District & Sessions Judge / Registrar General / Registrar of High Courts.
- Legal size paper for Challan must be used.
- Do not fold the application form and testimonials, certificates etc.
- At the time of appearing for the Written Examination/Viva-voce, photo candidates shall have to produce identity proof in original i.e. Card issued by the Election Commission of India or Bar Council of the State or PAN Card or Driving License or Aadhaar Card or any recognized photo identity proof along with the hard copy of Admit Card.
- Application must be sent in envelop having size 14’x10”.
- Application form and documents must be arranged in following order:- 1.Application form (4 pages) 2. Challan (Original) 3. Experience Certificate in prescribed format 4. Identity sheet 5. Testimonials etc. 6. Self Addressed Envelopes.