Chief District recruitment 2016-17 notification Medical Officer posts :- Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 62 Attendant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 9th January 2017.
Name of post:- Attendant
Eligibility:- Middle Exam
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale:- RS 4750/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 62 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as 15th December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed Middle examination or equivalent and applicant can read / write and speak in Odia.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (23 X 10) send to the Chief district medical officer, At / PO – Puri, Pin:- 752001 on or before 9th January 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Last date for the submission of application is 9th January 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.