CICR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 10 Young Professionals Posts has been released on the official website at cicr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Institute for Cotton Research can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-08-09.
|Organization Name||Central Institute for Cotton Research|
|Post Name||Young Professionals|
|No. of Vacancies||10 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc|
- Young Professional-I: 1 Post
- Young Professional-II: 1 Post
- Young Professional-I: 8 Posts
- Young Professional-I: B.Sc (Agricultural) with minimum 60% marks. MSc in Agricultural Economics/Statistics is preferable. Proficiency in Computer programmes and software to work out econometric models.
- Young Professional-II: Post Graduate degree in Computer Applications/ Computer Science/ Information technology with minimum 60% marks.
- Young Professional-I: Bachelor degree in Science with minimum 60% marks. Proficiency in Computer and experience in laboratory studies
- Young Professional-I: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 35000/- per month
Age Limit: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should bring with them the original certificates and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card and one Passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 26th July 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 9th & 10th August 2021
Official Notification:- Click here