CIFT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cift.res.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant can apply online application on or before 04-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||B.F.Sc, B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Project Assistant
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
BFSc. in Fisheries/B.Tech/Bsc. in Industrial Fisheries/ Applied Fisheries and Aquaculture/ Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/ BSc or Equivalent degrees from recognized university.
35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
Venue: CIFT, Cochin
Walk-in Date:- 4th April 2019 at 09:00 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
- Age limit (as on 04.04.2019) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
- Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- Candidates should bring detailed bio-data ( in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.