CIFT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cift.res.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Central Institute of Fisheries Technology. The candidate who is looking for a Project Assistant can appear for walk-in-interview on 25th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Project Assistant|
|Project Assistant||2 posts|
|Qualification||Graduate in Fisheries Science/ Science|
|Age limit||35 years for Men|
40 years for Women
as on 25th September 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date & Time of Interview||25th September 2018 at 09:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents and certificates of age proof, qualifications, experience etc. at the time of interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue of Interview:- At CIFT, Cochin.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
2. Age limit (as on 25.09.2018) : Below 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
3. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
4. Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA
5. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
6. Candidates should bring detailed bio-data ( in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph
7. The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
8. The candidate attending the interview should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/appointment
9. No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
10. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
11. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.