CIMAP Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at cimap.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Institute Of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-09-27.
|Organization Name||Central Institute Of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
CIMAP Post Details
Project Associate-I : 1 Post
Project Associate-I/II : 1 Post
- Project Associate-I : M.Sc (Agri) in Entomology/ M Sc in Zoology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Project Associate-I/II : For Project Associate–I : M.Sc. (Agri) in Soil Science/ Agronomy/M Sc. in Botany from a recog. M.Sc. (Agri) in Soil Science/ Agronomy/ M Sc. in Botany from a recognised University or equivalent and 2 years relevant experience in Research and Development in Industrial/Academic/ Research Institutions.
- Project Associate-I : Rs.25,000 – 31,000/- per Month
- Project Associate-I/II : Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/-Per Month
- Project Associate-I : 35 years
- Project Associate-I/II : 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview with original and attested copies of mark sheets/certificates and a recent passport size photograph at the time of the interview. Address: CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru.
Walk-in-interview Date: 27th September 2023.