CIMFR Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 87 Project Assistant, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at cimfr.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-09-27.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||87|
|Educational Qualification||BE,B.Tech, Post Graduate, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, B.Sc|
CIMFR Post Details
Project Assistant: 56 Posts
Project Associate-I: 31 Posts
- Project Assistant: All 3 years B.Sc or B.Sc (H) in Physics, Three Years Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Biotechnology/Life Science or Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Computer Engineering. Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- Project Associate-I: Post Graduate Master Degree/ B.E/B.Tech with Biotechnology/ B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry / Applied Chemistry. B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Post Graduate Master Degree with Geology/Applied Geology. B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree in Computer Science/Application.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 25000 – 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant: 21 to 50 years
- Project Associate-I: 21 to 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill up a hard copy of the application in which Applicant should mention the Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, Year of Passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application form and bring the same application which along with all the required certificate mark sheets, etc on the date of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 12th September 2022.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 27th & 28th & 30th September 2022 and 6th & 8th & 11th & 12th October 2022.