01 young professional-I in CIRG:- 22nd July 2017
Central Institute for Research on Goats released new notification for the recruitment of 01 young professional-I vacancy on contractual basis. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 22nd July 2017.
Government Organization:- Central Institute for Research on Goats
Post Name:- young professional-I
Posting:- Uttar Pradesh
Deadline:- 22nd July 2017
CIRG Jobs 2017 News
young professional-I:- 01 vacancy
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for young professional-I should have graduate in Agriculture science / B.Sc.in computer science / Diploma in computer science / information technology.
Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 35 years as on 22nd July 2017.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview
How to apply for recruitment CIAG 2017:- Applicants may appear for interview along with original documents / experience certificate and passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 22/07/2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CIRG recruitment 2016 notification unskilled Labour 2 vacancies :- Central Institute for Research on Goals (CIEG) invites application for the position of 02 un – Skilled Labour. Applicants may apply walk – interview on 11th May 2016.
Name of post:- un – Skilled Labour
Eligibility:- 8th Class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.6000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 2 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 8th class standard examination board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk –in – interview that will be held on 11th May 2016.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original certificates and photocopies of certificates on 11th May 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of un – Skilled Labour should have passed 8th class standard examination board.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of un – Skilled Labour should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of un – Skilled Labour may appear walk –in – interview that will be held on 11th May 2016.
- The name of the organization is Central Institute for Research on Goals (CIEG).