CLW Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works. The candidate who is looking for Cultural Quota can apply online application on or before 03-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan Locomotive Works|
|Post Name||Cultural Quota|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Cultural Quota
No of Post:- 02
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Passed 12th (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. (50% marks is not required for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and the candidates of any category who are possessing higher qualification).
Professional Qualification: Possession of Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in specified cultural discipline from Government recognized institution for which notification is issued.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2019
|UR||18 to 30 years|
|OBC||18 to 33 years|
|SC/ST||18 to 35 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Personality Test/Practical Demonstration/ Interview.
SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Minorities/Economically Backward Classes:- Rs. 250/-
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
How to Apply
Application in prescribed format to be sent by Ordinary Post only (Courier Post/Regd. Post/Speed post will not be accepted) to The PRINCIPAL CHIEF PERSONNEL OFFICER, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, Distt: Paschim Bardhaman (West Bengal), PIN 713331, to be dropped in the box (any working day from 10.00 hrs. to 17.30 hrs.) kept in the office of the Ch. O.S./GM(G)s office, Administrative Building, GM’s office, CLW/Chittaranjan, super scribing on the top of the envelop, APPLICATION FOR THE POST IN GROUP-C CATEGORY AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA (Vocalist/ Folk Dancer) FOR THE YEAR 2019-20.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 3rd June 2019 17:00 Hrs.
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Applicants should possess requisite academic and Cultural qualifications on the date of submission of Application.
- (a) The Higher Secondary or equivalent board Certificate in proof of minimum educational qualification/date of birth should be issued by a recognized Board or equivalent. (b) The Degree/Diploma/Certificate in the relevant cultural discipline notified in Para3 should be those issued by Govt. recognized institute.
- Discrepancies in the particulars given in application/certificates submitted with the application would render the candidate ineligible any time during the selection as well as their applications will be also rejected for such discrepancies.
- Schedules of Written Test/Personality Test/Practical Demonstration/ Interview etc. would be notified on Chittaranjan Locomotive Works website www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in from time to time. Applicants are advised to visit the website regularly for getting the said information. NOTE: No call letter will be issued to applicants for written examination to their correspondence address. Candidates need to visit the CLW website regularly for getting update of any notice related to this recruitment.
- Request for change in dates/venue for Written Test/Personality test/Practical Demonstration/Interview etc. shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Selected candidates have to pass the requisite medical standards prior to appointment.
- In the event of appointment as Office Clerk in Level-2, candidates will be required to acquire typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment, and till such time the appointment will be provisional.
- There is no community reservation against Cultural quota recruitment. SC/ST and OBC candidates seeking age relaxation should submit latest copy of community certificate issued by competent designated officers in the format prescribed for appointments to posts under the Government of India.
- Candidates should continue to serve in Cultural Programmes in the event of his/her selection.
- Applications not fulfilling any of the terms and conditions given in this notification shall be summarily rejected.
- Railway administration will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong postal delivery of applications or any other recruitment related correspondence whatsoever at any stage of the selection process.
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, reserves the right to cancel or modify recruitment process without reasons thereof.
- Applicants are advised to check the list of eligible applicants which will be published on Chittaranjan Locomotive Works website: www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
- The recruitment process is based purely on the merit of the candidates. Canvassing in any form will attract disqualification.
- No application form will be supplied by the Railway.
- Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be mandatory condition for appointment.
- Place of Posting will be decided by the Appropriate Authority.
- Photographs pasted on the Application Form, not signed and without date by the candidate may be the cause of rejection of the application.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation and /or refund of Examination Fee must produce the Caste Certificate, PWD certificate, Death Certificate of husband, Affidavit that she has not remarried since, Copy of Decree from the Competent Court of Law, Discharge Certificate, No Objection Certificate and Bonafide Certificate from the employer, along with the application form where applicable.