CMD, Kerala Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate, Secretarial Assistant/ DEO Posts has been released on the official website at cmdkerala.net. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Centre for Management Development, Kerala can apply Online application on or before 2022-01-25.
|Organization Name||Centre for Management Development, Kerala|
|Post Name||Consultant, Accountant, Project Associate, Secretarial Assistant/ DEO|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree/Diploma, B.Tech./B.E, Graduation|
CMD, Kerala Post Details
Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation): 1 Post
Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC): 1 Post
Accountant: 1 Post
Project Associate: 1 Post
Secretarial Assistant/DEO: 1 Post
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation): PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Computer Applications/ Computer Science or B.Tech./B.E. in IT/Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/Computer with at least 55 % marks. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and conversant in the local language. Good computer skills.
- Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC): PG Degree in Social Sciences/ Health Communication/ Mass Communication/Rural Development that includes courses on training/ capacity building management in nutrition/public health with at least 55% marks. Expertise in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. 3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ability to converse in the local language.
- Accountant: PG Degree in Commerce/ Accounting/CWA-Inter/CA Inter with at least 50% marks. 2. Expertise in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. OR Government employees retired as Accountant/ Accounts Officer/Audit Officer.
- Project Associate: Graduate in Computer Science or IT. Formal training in IT/mobile applications. Good oral and written communication skills in the local language. Computer literacy must.
- Secretarial Assistant/DEO: Any Graduation
DCA from an institution recognized by central/state government Typing knowledge in English and Malayalam
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation), Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC): Rs. 60000/- Per month
- Accountant: Rs. 30000/- Per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 25000/- Per month
- Secretarial Assistant/DEO: Rs. 15000/- Per month
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation), Consultant (Capacity Building and BCC), Accountant: 40 years as of 1st January 2022
- Project Associate, Secretarial Assistant/DEO: 35 years as of 1st January 2022
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website cmdkerala.net from 12th January to 25th January 2022.
Notification Date: 12th January 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 12th January 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 25th January 2022