CMERI recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cmeri.res.in for the recruitment of 39 (thirty nine) Technicians vacancies. Job seekers should apply 21st May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
|Organization Name||Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute|
|No of vacancies||39|
|Job location||Durgapur (West Bengal), Ludhiana (Punjab)|
|Last date||21st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CMERI with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CMERI recruitment 2018.
CMERI recruitment Technicians vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
CMERI 2018 Technicians eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: 10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55% marks and ITI certificate in the related trade.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 21.05.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CMERI 2018 Technicians Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
CMERI application fee for Technicians 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for CMERI should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/Departmental: Exempted from fee
CMERI application form for Technicians 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may Apply online through the website www.cmeri.res.in on or before 21.05.2018 & send the printout along with relevant document with an envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – ____ (Post Code___)”, Advertisement No. 02/2018 to The Controller of Administration CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute Mahatma Gandhi Avenue Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal) on or before 05.06.2018.
How to apply for CMERI recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.cmeri.res.in
- Click on Careers and Select the Desired Post.
- Read the instruction carefully and Click on “Online Portal”
- Start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CMERI 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of online Registration||21.05.2018|
|Last date of Registration of hard copy of online application||05.06.2018|
Other Conditions for Technicians posts:
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for further recruitment process.
- All the qualifications/experience and other details of a candidate must be supported by valid documents. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
- If any document/ certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by a Gazetted officer or Notary is to be submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications shall be the closing date prescribed for online submission of application i.e. 21.05.2018.
- Candidate must ensure that he/she possesses essential qualification/experience in the relevant area as required in the category/post, for which he/she is applying, on the last date of application.
- Applications from employees of Government Department, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance Clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Durgapur at the earliest.
- In case of selection, joining time of maximum one month will be allowed to a candidate under normal circumstances, which will be guided by CSIR/Govt. of India rules and regulations in this regard.
- Any discrepancy found, at any stage of this recruitment process and even after joining, between the information given in application and as evident in original documents, will make the candidate ineligible for the posts and appropriate action may be taken by the Competent Authority against such candidate.
- CSIR-CMERI reserves the right not to fill up all the posts or part thereof, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated above is provisional and may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection.
- The decision of the CSIR-CMERI in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of screening test (s) / trade test/ written examination will be final and binding on the candidates.