CMET Jobs 2020 for Project Engineer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CMET Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 05/2020 released by Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Project Engineer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 43400/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: First Class (60%) in B.Tech./BE in Metallurgy/Chemical/ Production Engineering With 2 years experience in an E-waste recycling plant/Metallurgical/Chemical Plant or R&D institution.
Age Limit: 28 years
Selection Process: Only the eligible candidates will be called for the interview.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format, given hereunder, along with the self-attested photocopies of the documents/certificates in support of the minimum prescribed qualification, experience and age. Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form. The envelope containing the duly filled-in application along with requisite documents should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ENGINEER (SP-41) and addressed to Finance & Administrative Officer (SP-41) and sent by post to C-MET at the address given above to reach before the due date stated above.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 23rd November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Selection of the candidate is through the interview which shall be through digital means
- Only the eligible candidates will be called for the interview
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
- Application received after the due date and incomplete applications shall be liable for rejection
- Nature of Position: The engagement on the above position is purely temporary, initially for one year and extendable on yearly basis till the end of the project stated above.
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on the last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms. Candidates seeking these relaxations are required to submit photocopies of the certificates entitling them to such relaxations.
- It is to be ensured by the candidates that the photocopies of the documents that are required to be submitted are clear and legible. In case the documents are not legible, such applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Candidates employed in government organizations are required to submit their applications through proper channel and should submit NOC at the time of interview, if called for the interview.
- List of shortlisted candidates and outcome of the recruitment process shall be displayed on our website only. However, interview call letters will be emailed to the short-listed candidates. Hence the candidates are required to provide the email address which is regularly used and the mobile number which is in operation to receive SMS alerts, if any.
- Any addendum/corrigendum to this advertisement shall be displayed on our website only and therefore, candidates are advised to visit our website regularly
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on completion of the project/tenure.
- The candidates are required to produce the original educational marks sheet & caste certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably be produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, in case any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected or performance is unsatisfactory.