CMET recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cmet.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow may appear for Walk-in-Interview 27th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Junior Research Fellow||2 Posts|
|Qualification||First Class M.Sc. in Physics / Material Science OR Bachelors Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score.|
|Age limit||28 years as on 1st November 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Interview Date||27th November 2018|
process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form/bio-data and all other relevant documents at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
- Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending interview.
- Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary and time bound as mentioned above.
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.11.2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PHC will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
- All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration / interview. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.