CMHO Bijapur Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 11 Field Coordinator, Project Coordinator Posts has been released on the official website at bijapur.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Bijapur can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-01-30.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Bijapur|
|Post Name||Field Coordinator, Project Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, B.Sc|
CMHO Bijapur Post Details
Project Coordinator: 1 Post
Field Coordinator: 10 Posts
- Project Coordinator: MBA/ NSW Passed 2. Work experience of 05 years on the said post in any Government / registered organization / NGO / preferred. Knowledge of Hindi / English. 4. Knowledge of MS Office / PPT / Data Analysis.
- Field Coordinator: B.Sc Nursing / GNM Passed. Registration from Chhattisgarh Nursing Council. Knowledge of Regional Language (Gondi/ Halvi/ Telugu) 4. Preference of resident of district Bijapur.
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Field Coordinator: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Project Coordinator: 21 to 45 years
- Field Coordinator: 18 to 40 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Walk-in-interview Self- attested photocopies of the following documents should be attached at the time of applying for the required documents at the time of the interview. Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, District – Bijapur (Chhattisgarh).
Walk-in-interview Date: 30th January 2023