CMHO, Bilaspur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 56 Staff Nurse, MPW, Jr Secretarial Assistant, Class 4 Posts has been released on the official website at bilaspur.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-04-04.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Bilaspur|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, MPW, Jr Secretarial Assistant, Class 4|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, B.Sc, GNM, Diploma|
CMHO, Bilaspur Post Details
Staff Nurse: 14 Posts
MPW: 14 Posts
Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 14 Posts
Class 4: 14 Posts
- Staff Nurse: Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. General Nursing and Midwifery with CG Council registration.
- MPW: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with Biology Subject. One Year Diploma in Multipurpose Worker training or Equivalent Training. From Training Centre recognized by the State Govt. with Registered in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed with at least a 1-year computer diploma.
- Class 4: 10th Passed.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16500/- per month
- MPW: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Class 4: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 70 years
- MPW: 18 to 64 years
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 64 years
- Class 4: 18 to 64 years
Demand Draft payable at District Health Society Bilaspur
SC/ST/Women: Rs. 100/-
OBC: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Written Tests/ Skill Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 23rd March 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 4th, 6th, 8th & 11th April 2022