CMHO, Dantewada Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 21 Pharmacist, Rural Health Coordinator, Dresser, Lab Assistant, Darkroom Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at dantewada.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Officer of Health, Dantewada can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-15.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health, Dantewada|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Rural Health Coordinator, Dresser, Lab Assistant, Darkroom Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma|
CMHO, Dantewada Post Details
Pharmacist: 9 Posts
Rural Health Coordinator: 6 Posts
Dresser: 4 Posts
Lab Assistant: 1 Post
Darkroom Assistant: 1 Post
- Pharmacist: Diploma with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Rural Health Coordinator: 12th and Diploma in relevant subject from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Dresser: 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Lab Assistant: 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Darkroom Assistant: 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 25300 – 80500/- per month
- Rural Health Coordinator: Rs. 22400 – 71200/- per month
- Dresser, Lab Assistant, Darkroom Assistant: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as of 1st January 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for PH, 5 years for OBC/SC/ST, 10 years for Women
General: Rs. 350/-
OBC: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Examination.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website dantewada.nic.in from 25th October 2021 to 15th November 2021.
Notification Date: 15th October 2021
Registration Starting Date: 25th October 2021
Registration Closing Date: 15th November 2021
Examination Date: 19th December 2021