CMHO, Dhamtari Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 41 MPW, Class IV, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Jr. Secretarial Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at dhamtari.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Dhamtari can apply Offline application on or before 2022-04-01.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Dhamtari|
|Post Name||MPW, Class IV, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Jr. Secretarial Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, B.Sc, GNM, Diploma|
CMHO, Dhamtari Post Details
MPW: 6 Posts
Class IV: 6 Posts
Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Palliative Care (NCD): 4 Posts
Staff Nurse: 6 Posts
Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 6 Posts
- MPW: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination with Biology Subject One year Diploma in Multipurpose Worker Training or equivalent training from training center recognized by the state Government with registered in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Class IV: 10th passed.
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Palliative Care (NCD): B.Sc Nursing or GNM Course Passed & Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration Council.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. GNM with Chhattisgarh Nursing Council Registration.
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 12th Passed with at least one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- MPW: Rs. 14000/- per month
- Class IV: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Pallative Care (NCD): Rs. 16500/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16500/- per month
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- MPW: 18 to 65 years
- Class IV: 18 to 65 years
- Nurses for Geriatric Care/ Pallative Care (NCD): 18 to 70 years
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 70 years
- Jr. Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 65 years
Demand Draft Payable at District Health Society Dhamtari
Medical Officer, Pharmacist, RMNCH/FP Counselor, MPW, Class IV, Attendant, Nursing Officer, Nurses, Staff Nurse, HWC Sangwari, Jr Secretarial Assistant
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 100/-
OBC: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Psychologist-Clinical, Dental Surgeon
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 200/-
OBC: Rs. 300/-
UR: Rs. 400/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Skill Tests/ Written Tests/ Document Verification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Dhamtari on or before 1st April 2022.
Notification Date: 16th March 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 1st April 2022