CMHO, Durg Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 54 Nursing Officers, ANM, Dental Assistant, Housekeeping Support Staff, Security Guard Posts has been released on the official website at durg.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Durg can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-20.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Durg|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, ANM, Dental Assistant, Housekeeping Support Staff, Security Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||54|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc, GNM, ANM, 12th, 8th, 10th|
CMHO, Durg Post Details
Nursing Officer: 31 Posts
ANM: 2 Posts
Dental Assistant: 4 Posts
Housekeeping Support Staff: 8 Posts
Security Guard: 4 Posts
- Nursing Officer: B. Sc Nursing GNM Course Passed & Live Registration in CG Nursing Registration Council.
- ANM: 12th Passed, ANM passed from INC affiliated Training center & Live Registration in CG Nursing Registration Council.
- Dental Assistant: Matriculation from recognized Board.
- Housekeeping Support Staff: 8th Pass.
- Security Guard: 10th passed with minimum 1 year of experience as a security guard in Government/ Semi government/ Private Institute. Minimum Height 160 c. m.
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 16500/- per month
- ANM: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Dental Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Housekeeping Support Staff: Rs. 8800/- per month
- Security Guard: Rs. 8800/- per month
- Nursing Officer: 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2020
- ANM: 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2020
- Dental Assistant: 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2020
- Housekeeping Support Staff: 18 to 64 years as of 1st January 2020
- Security Guard: 21 to 40 years as of 1st January 2020
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST
- Demand Draft payable at District Health Society, NRHM Fund DURD
PH/SC/ST/Women: Rs. 100/-
EWS: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents self-attested photocopies send to the Chief Medical Health Officer, Durg on or before 20th October 2021.
Notification Date: 6th October 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 20th October 2021
Publication of Eligible / Ineligible List Date: 23rd October 2021
Date for Claim Objection: 25th October 2021
Claim Objection Redressal Date: 28th October 2021