CMHO, Kanker Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 92 Pharmacist, Rural Health Coordinator, Dresser, Aya, Sweeper Posts has been released on the official website at kanker.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical and Health Officer Kanker can apply Online application on or before 2021-11-15.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical and Health Officer Kanker|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Rural Health Coordinator, Dresser, Aya, Sweeper|
|No. of Vacancies||92|
|Educational Qualification||5th, 12th, Diploma|
CMHO, Kanker Post Details
Pharmacist: 14 Posts
Rural Health Coordinator: 31 Posts
Dresser Grade I: 8 Posts
Aya: 30 Posts
Sweeper: 5 Posts
- Pharmacist: Diploma with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Rural Health Coordinator: 12th and Diploma in relevant subject from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Dresser Grade I: 12th pass from a recognized Board.
- Aya: 5th pass from a recognized Board.
- Sweeper: 5th pass from a recognized Board.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 25300 – 80500/- per month
- Rural Health Coordinator: Rs. 22400 – 71200/- per month
- Dresser Grade I: Rs. 19500 – 62000/- per month
- Aya, Sweeper: Rs. 15600 – 49400/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as of 1st January 2021
Age Relaxation: 3 years for PH, 5 years for OBC/SC/ST, 10 years for Women
General: Rs. 350/-
OBC: Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Examination.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website kanker.gov.in from 25th October 2021 to 15th November 2021.
Notification Date: 18th October 2021
Registration Starting Date: 25th October 2021
Registration Closing Date: 15th November 2021
Examination Date: 19th December 2021