CMHO Mungeli Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 52 Dresser, Rural Health Coordinator Posts has been released on the official website at mungeli.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical & Health Officer District-Mungeli can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-30.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical & Health Officer District-Mungeli|
|Post Name||Dresser, Rural Health Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma|
CMHO Mungeli Post Details
Dresser-I: 20 Posts
Dresser-II: 1 Post
Rural Health Coordinator Male: 29 Posts
Rural Health Coordinator Female: 2 Posts
- Dresser-I: Must have passed class 12th with Science subject in 10+2 mode in Science subject, Must have passed Paramedical training of Orthopedic cum Dresser. Live registration as Dresser in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Dresser-II: Passed class 10th examination from a recognized board should.
- Rural Health Coordinator Male: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) examination with Biology as a subject Must have passed 1-year Diploma in Multipurpose Worker Training from Training Center or equivalent training recognized by the State Government. And Candidates should have live registration in Chhattisgarh Paramedical Council.
- Rural Health Coordinator Female: Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) 12th The female health worker should have passed 18 months / 24 months of training from an institution recognized by the government. There should be registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Council as a female health worker.
- Dresser-I: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1900/- per month
- Dresser-II: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1800/- per month
- Rural Health Coordinator Male: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2200/- per month
- Rural Health Coordinator Female: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 2200/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: Check Official Notification.
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Applicants may apply online through getting the official website mungeli.gov.in from 9th June 2022 to 30th June 2022.
Notification Date: 3rd June 2022
Registration Starting Date: 9th June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 30th June 2022