CMHO, Surajpur Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 78 Nursing Officers, ANM, Secretarial Assistant, Support Staff, Aaya Bai Posts has been released on the official website at surajpur.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Health Officer, Surajpur can apply Offline application on or before 2021-10-20.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Health Officer, Surajpur|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer, ANM, Secretarial Assistant, Support Staff, Aaya Bai|
|No. of Vacancies||78|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc, GNM, ANM, 12th, 8th|
CMHO, Surajpur Post Details
Nursing Officer: 29 Posts
2nd ANM (NHM): 11 Posts
Secretarial Assistant: 5 Posts
Support Staff (Housekeeping Staff): 8 Posts
Aaya Bai: 6 Posts
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc Nursing or GNM Course Passed & Live Registration in CG Nursing Registration Council.
- 2nd ANM (NHM): ANM Course Passed in Indian Nursing Board & Live Registration in CG Nurses Registration Council.
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th passed with attested one-year diploma in computer application with recognized University.
- Support Staff (Housekeeping Staff): 8th Passed From Recognized Board.
- Aaya Bai: 8th Passed From Recognized Board.
- Nursing Officer: Rs. 16500/- per month
- 2nd ANM (NHM): Rs. 12000/- per month
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Support Staff (Housekeeping Staff): Rs. 10000/- per month
- Aaya Bai: Rs. 8800/- per month
- Nursing Officer: 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2021
- 2nd ANM (NHM): 18 to 70 years as of 1st January 2021
- Secretarial Assistant: 18 to 64 years as of 1st January 2021
- Support Staff (Housekeeping Staff): 18 to 64 years as of 1st January 2021
- Aaya Bai: 18 to 64 years as of 1st January 2021
Demand Draft payable at A/ C- 32266825738 Non-NRHM Fund
PH/SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
OBC/Women: Rs. 200/-
UR: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents self-attested photocopies at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 6th October 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th to 30th October 2021