CMOH Hooghly Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 86 Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, Block Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly can apply Online application on or before 2023-09-11.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly|
|Post Name||Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, Block Data Manager, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||86|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, B.Sc, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma, Graduate, 12th, MBBS|
CMOH Hooghly Post Details
Block Epidemiologist: 4 Posts
Block Public Health Manager: 4 Posts
Block Data Manager: 4 Posts
Laboratory Technician: 8 Posts
Medical Officer: 6 Posts
- Block Epidemiologist: M.Sc. in Life Science/Epidemiology OR BAMS/BHMS/BUMS with MPH b) Proficiency in advance MS Office
- Block Public Health Manager: B.Sc. in Life Science with Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Management b)Proficiency in advance MS Office
- Block Data Manager: Graduate from any recognized university and have completed at least 1 year Diploma course in Computer Application from Govt. registered Institution. b) Working Knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and Internet.
- Laboratory Technician: Passed Class 12 with with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biological Science. B) Diploma in Medical Labortary Technology from any Govt. recognised institutions or Diploma in Labortary Technology(DLT) from School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship. Must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council.
- Block Epidemiologist: Rs.35000/- Per Month
- Block Public Health Manager: Rs.35000/- Per Month
- Block Data Manager: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Block Epidemiologist: 21 to 40 years
- Block Public Health Manager: 21 to 40 years
- Block Data Manager: 21 to 40 years
- Laboratory Technician: 19 to 40 years
- Medical Officer: 67 years
General fee: Rs. 100/-
Reserved fee: Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
How to Apply: interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website birbhum.gov.in on or before 11th September 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents Address: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly, New Administrative Building 1st Floor, DRS Complex, Chinsurah, Hooghly-712101 on or before 15th September 2023.
Notification date: 18th August 2023.
Starting date: 21st August 2023.
Application last date: 11th September 2023.
Demand Draft/Print out of Online Application form: 15th September 2023.