CMOH, Kalimpong Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 10 Molecular Biologist, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Chief Medical Officer of Health, Kalimpong can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-08-06.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health, Kalimpong|
|Post Name||Molecular Biologist, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||10 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma|
- Molecular Biologist: 2 Posts
- Lab Technician: 4 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 4 Posts
- Molecular Biologist: Master Degree in Molecular Biology/ Virology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Lab Science & amp Management/ life Science.
- Lab Technician: B. Sc/ M. Sc in Microbiology/ Bio-Technology from recognized Institute/ University along with relevant experience in virology lab and handling RT PCR/ PCR machines.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate from any recognized University and have completed at least 1-year of Diploma/ Certificate course in Computer Application from Govt. recognized Institution.
- Molecular Biologist: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 17220/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 13000/- per month
- Molecular Biologist: 65 years
- Lab Technician Data Entry Operator (DEO): 40 years as of 10th August 2020
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the Email [email protected] on or before 6th August 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 6th August 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 6th August 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here