CMRL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.chennaimetrorail.org for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant can apply online application on or before 24-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
Assistant (Accounts):– 02 Posts
Assistant (DMS):- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Assistant (Accounts):– Candidate must possess post-graduation in Commerce discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Should possess minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in a PSU / Listed Company / Private Sector in Finance and Accounts department. Candidate should have handled the complete payment process from PO checking, invoice processing and loading payments in the bank portal. Candidate shall also assist in the performance of Internal Audit function, maintain all financial records/documentation for all audits and reviews performed, report the audit recommendations and assist in reporting the action taken to audit committee.
Assistant (DMS):- Candidate must possess graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Degree in Computer Application will be given preference. Should possess minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in handling project related documents (both hard copy to digital) and document management. Candidates with skills and experience in using Project Document Management/ software such as MS share point will be preferred. Diploma / Certification in computer application (MS office etc,) will be desirable.
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and bio-data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualification, age, experience, community and latest passport size photographs and original documents for verification.
Venue: Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
Walk-in Date:- 24th August 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 14-08-2019. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidates.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in PSU / Government organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected. m. Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.