CMRL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.chennaimetrorail.org for the hiring of 6 vacancies at Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Site Engineer, Engineer can apply online application on or before 15-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Site Engineer, Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Graduate|
Site Engineer:– 05 Posts
Engineer:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Site Engineer:– Candidate must possess Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University/Institute recognized by Government and should possess a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Execution of large Infrastructure projects preferably in Metro Rail Project.
Engineer:- Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Government. Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable. Should possess a minimum of 5 years of post qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
|Age Limit||30 years as on 29th May 2019|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph and original documents for verification.
Venue: Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
Walk-in Date:- 15th June 2019 from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 29-05-2019. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The initial contract is for 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.