CMRL Jobs 2020 for Estate Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing BE/B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CMRL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement CMRL/HR/17/2020 released by Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 18-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Estate Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Estate Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 80000/- Per Month
Qualification/ Experience: Must be a B.E/B.Tech (Civil) graduate from a recognized institute. Should possess minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in survey, revenue maps, documents and insurance on buildings, preparation of drawings, dealing with encroachment of land, monitoring of fencing/erection of the compound wall, possession of company land documents/records, assessment, and practices of standards and ability to evaluate urban properties and sufficient knowledge on law and rules related to maintenance of buildings, lands and also eviction proceedings.
Age Limit: 38 years
Selection Process: The selection methodology comprises a two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, attitude aptitude, and physical fitness.
Unreserved & Other candidates:- Rs. 300/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn in favor of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may apply in hardcopy along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page No. 5 to 7) and prescribed application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport through proper channel to the Chief General Manager (HR) Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambdu, Chennai – 600107 on or before 18.09.2020. Prescribed applications must be forwarded to CMRL through Post/Couriers service. Applications along with all supporting documents may also be forwarded through email to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18.09.2020 and the application fee may be transferred to the below-mentioned account and inform the UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number on or before 18.09.2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 18th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 19.08.2020. The candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate. The engagement on the contract will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria. .
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of the application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw the advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organizations should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate of the latest position should indicate a detail/nature/function/job presently being handled) will be outrightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.