Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned posts on contract. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
Advertisement Number:- CMRL/HR/03/2018
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Engineer|
|No of vacancies||03|
|Job location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Interview date||17th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by CMRL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for CMRL recruitment 2018.
CMRL recruitment Assistant Manager, Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Manager||02||Rs. 40000 – 85000/-|
CMRL 2018 eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager, Engineer
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering from a reputed University / Institute recognized by Govt.
Age Limit: 38 years for S.No-1 & 30 years for S.No-2 as on 21.02.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
CMRL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
CMRL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
CMRL application form for Assistant Manager, Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form along with bio-data and one set of self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates at the time of interview.
Venue: Chennai Metro Rail Limited, CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
CMRL Assistant Manager, Engineer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||17.03.2018 at 0900 hrs to 1400 hrs|
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 21-02-2018. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidates.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidates.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in PSU / Government organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification. WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON 17-03-2018 Registration commence from 0900 hrs and close at 1400 hrs CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.