CMRL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.chennaimetrorail.org for the recruitment of 06 vacancies at Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Architectural Expert, Manager (Civil UG), Assistant Chief Controller may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 8th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||6|
|Post name||Architectural Expert, Manager, Assistant Chief Controller|
|Architectural Expert||2 Posts|
|Manager (Civil UG)||1 Post|
|Assistant Chief Controller||3 Posts|
|Architectural Expert: Degree in Architecture with minimum 15 years of professional experience in architecture design and planning.|
Manager: Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 15 years of experience in the construction field.
Assistant Chief Controller: Degree with minimum 15 years of Railway experience, out of which at least 5 years in Control Office as a Controller. The job involves to work in shifts and supervise the controllers on a shift in the Operation Control Centre.
|Age limit||Architectural Expert: 50 years|
Manager: 38 years
Assistant Chief Controller: 45 years
As of 21st November 2018
|Pay Scale||Consolidated Pay based on Relevant Experience and Last Pay Drawn|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||8th December 2018 at 09:00 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Candidates who fulfil the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of a certificate of educational qualifications, experience, age, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification and experience stipulated above should be as on 21-11-2018. The candidates are advised to ensure before appearing for the walk-in-interview that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee is to be paid by the candidate.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidate possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitment.