CMRL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.chennaimetrorail.org for the recruitment of 25 vacancies at Chennai Metro Rail Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineers can apply online application from 27th May 2018 and before 16th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||25|
|Qualification||First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.|
|Age limit||28 years as on 27th May 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|General and Others||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
|Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||27th May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||16th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on GATE Score and Test/Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.chennaimetrorail.org from 27th May 2018 to 16th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- All vacancies are provisional and indicative only, the same is subject to increase/decrease.
- All recruitment related information shall be published only in CMRL website http://chennaimetrorail.org and candidates should regularly browse the CMRL website for any updates regarding recruitment notification.
- Age and Qualification stipulated above should be as on 27-05-2018. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short coming(s) is/are detected even after appointment of his / her services will be terminated without any notice.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications shall not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
- Candidates are informed that selection is strictly as per CMRL selection process. Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
- Reservation of posts will be as per the policy of Government of India.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./ PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce a proper relieving order from the present employer at the time of joining.
- CMRL reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage in the process of recruitment if any irregularity/discrepancy is noticed in the application.
- Only the specialization stipulated in the notification will be considered. No specialization other than the stated will be considered.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Chennai.
- CMRL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for the post.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with CMRL’s website http://chennaimetrorail.org for information regarding recruitment process.
- Mere issue of admission to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by Chennai Metro Rail Limited. Chennai Metro Rail Limited will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at the time of test/interviews.
- No TA/DA for attending the test/interview.