322 Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant CMWSSB – 06th March 2017
CMWSSB recruitment 2017 Apply online for 322 Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies at chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board released new notification on their official website chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in for the recruitment of total 322 (three hundred and twenty two) jobs out of which 113 (one hundred and thirteen) vacancies for Assistant Engineer Electrical (Civil/Mechanical), 155 (one hundred and fifty five) for Junior Assistant & Various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 06th February 2017 and before 06th March 2017.
Government Organization:- Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board
Job Name:- Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant
Posting:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Official Web portal: chennaimetrowater.tn.nic.in
CMWSSB jobs 2017 Alert
Assistant Engineer Electrical (Civil/Mechanical): 113 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for CMWSSB Assistant Engineer job should have possess a degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) of any University or institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. A degree in production Engineering or Industrial Engineering awarded by the Anna University also recognised as equivalent to B.E.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 5100/- Per Month
Junior Assistant: 155 vacancies
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join CMWSSB Junior Assistant posts should have passed a Degree of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01st July 2017.
- BC/BCM/MBC/DC/SC(A)/SC/ST:- 18 to 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen:- 18 to 53 years
- Others:- 18 to 30 years
Selection Process:- CMWSSB admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Examination for Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant vacancies, and after exams candidates will be invited for Oral Interview.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant vacancies should pay the below charges through Debit Card, Credit Card or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “CMWSSB” from any nationalized bank payable at Chennai.
- SC(A)/SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for CMWSSB recruitment 2017:- Interested and Eligible applicants can apply Online through the website www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in from 06.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 06.02.2017
Closing Date: 06.03.2017
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.