Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Chief Operations Officer can apply online application on or before 15-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Operations Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Chief Operations Officer
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 250000/- Per Month
Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Marine/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Experience: Minimum of 25 years post qualification managerial experience in a Shipyard / Marine Engineering Company/ Marine related offshore Company etc. Should possess adequate knowledge and exposure in Ship Repair Management with proven ability in project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closing of projects without time and cost overruns. Out of the above total experience, should have atleast 4-5 years experience at senior level of operations in Ship Repair / Ship Building and having an equivalent CTC of ` 20-25 lakhs in case of Government/ Autonomous Bodies / Private companies. Experience of working in an ERP / SAP/ computerized environment desirable.
Age shall not exceed 55 years as on 15 May 2019
The method of selection will be through a Personal Interview to be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
SC/ST/PwBD:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chief Operations Officer posts in Cochin Shipyard, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Cochin Shipyard official website at www.cochinshipyard.com from 29th April 2019 and before 15th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 29th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 15th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Depending upon number of online applications received for the post, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate higher cut off mark than the minimum eligibility marks stipulated in the qualifying examination and accordingly short-list candidates for consideration for selection.
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification / Personal Interview should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the Personal Interview.
- Call letters will not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. Candidates will be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website. Schedule of the selection will be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidate.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidate short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancy will be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.