Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the hiring of 132 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector, Safety Assistants, Fireman can apply online application on or before 18-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector, Safety Assistants, Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies||132|
|Educational Qualification||XII pass, SSLC, Diploma|
Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector:– 01 Post
Safety Assistants:- 72 Posts
Salary: Rs. 18400/- Per Month
Fireman:- 59 Posts
Salary: Rs. 17400/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector:– Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2. Minimum two year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services or by any other institution recognised by Government of Kerala, and Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
Safety Assistants:- Pass in SSLC. One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
Fireman:- Pass in SSLC. Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute OR Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions. Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
30 years as on 18th October 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written/Practical/Physical Tests.
SC/ST/PwBD:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector, Safety Assistants, Fireman posts in Cochin Shipyard, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Cochin Shipyard official website at www.cochinshipyard.com from 2nd October 2019 and before 18th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 2nd October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 18th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail [email protected] However, Cochin Shipyard shall not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time shall not be considered and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process shall not be considered for selection.
- Call letters shall not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They shall be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website. Schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter for selection shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
- Wait lists shall be maintained for the posts and shall be operated only in the event of occurrence of a vacancy caused by non-joining of a candidate from the rank list within the date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidate, OR, where a candidate joins the post and in the event of separation of a person on account of death or resignation from the post during the period of one year from the date of joining in CSL. The validity period of the wait list shall be upto one year from date of publication of results or date of joining as stipulated in the offer of appointment issued to the candidates, whichever is earlier, unless a fresh notification for the same post is issued. Vacancy which arose as stated above shall not be treated as a fresh vacancy and the actual number of posts filled up against this notification shall under no circumstances exceed the number of vacancies indicated in this notification.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancies shall be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidates does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be published in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail [email protected]