Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 46 Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger Posts has been released on the official website at cochinshipyard.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Cochin Shipyard Limited can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-02-17.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Educational Qualification||4th, 10th, ITI, Diploma|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Post Details
Project Assistant: 14 Posts
Fabrication Assistant: 6 Posts
Outfit Assistant: 6 Posts
Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant: 18 Posts
Semi-Skilled Rigger: 2 Posts
- Project Assistant: Three-year Diploma in (Mechanical, Electrical) Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Fabrication Assistant: Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Welder.
- Outfit Assistant: Pass in SSLC and ITI – NTC (National Trade Certificate) in the trade of Fitter Pipe/Plumber.
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant: Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years post qualification experience/training in general structural/ mooring/scaffolding/rigging works. The experience shall be relaxable by one year for ITI (NTC) holders in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker/ Fitter Pipe (Plumber) /Fitter.
- Semi-Skilled Rigger: Pass in IV Std.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 24400/- per month
- Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant: Rs. 23300/- per month
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant, Semi-Skilled Rigger: Rs. 22100/- per month
Age Limit: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 15 years for PWD
Selection Process: Walk-in-Selection.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting the requirements shall attend walk-in-selection on dates/time given below and submit the applications in the prescribed format along with the self–attested copies of certificates in the drop boxes provided at CSL Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU) cabin, MbPT Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhdas Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 at the time of Walk-In-Selection.
Notification Date: 5th February 2022
Walk-In-Selection Date: 15th to 17th February 2022