Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of 1 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Manager can apply online application on or before 16-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Manager (Security)
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Graduation in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government. Proficiency in using Computer enabled services particularly MS Excel, MS Office etc. Good command over Hindi, English and Malayalam language would be preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 9 years post qualification experience- as an officer in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police and above or its equivalent rank in similar services, handling the security surveillance in security related services like Police/CBI/IB/RAW/NIA etc, OR in the Armed forces as a Commissioned Officer not below the rank of Captain in the Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy/Indian Air Force, OR as an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in Para Military Forces. Serving officers or retired officers from Armed/ Para Military Forces are eligible to apply. Out of the 9 years experience, should have atleast one year experience in a similar post in any Shipyard / Heavy Engineering Company/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Commercial Establishment. Experience of working in a computerised environment is desirable.
Selection will be on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SC/ST/PWD:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Manager posts in Cochin Shipyard, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Cochin Shipyard official website at www.cochinshipyard.com from 13th March 2019 and before 16th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 13th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 16th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Depending upon number of online applications received for the post, CSL reserves the right to short-list candidates based on the details of work experience entered by the candidates in their online application to CSL and only short-listed candidates based on the notified eligibility requirements may be called for consideration for selection.
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications.
- Candidates should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Candidates short-listed for the Personal Interview should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during verification will not be allowed to attend the Personal Interview.
- Candidates appearing for the Personal Interview shall be reimbursed single to & fro 3rd AC rail fare as admissible for the post as per CSL rules by the shortest route from the mailing address mentioned in their online application submitted to Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on production of proof. However, at the time of verification, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he will neither be allowed to attend the Personal Interview nor be paid any Travelling Allowance. Candidates claiming travel re-imbursement are required to submit the copy of front page of savings bank passbook with account number and IFSC code, at the time of certificate verification and the eligible amount of reimbursement will be credited to their mentioned account through NEFT. Reimbursement of travel fare will only be considered to those candidates who submit the above details.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Call letters will not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by email/SMS/through CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com. Schedule of the selection will be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- Mere submission of online application and Issue of call letter for the Personal Interview shall not confer any right to the candidate of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to verification of character and antecedents and verification of caste certificates if applicable.
- Candidates should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by CSL. The candidates short-listed for appointment after interview should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- The selected candidate shall be placed at the minimum of the pay scale of Manager E3 grade (60,000 – 1,80,000).
- CSL shall not bear any liability on account of salary/leave salary/gratuity/pension contribution etc, if any of previous employment of any candidate already working in Government/Public Sector Undertakings.
- There will be no wait list of candidates after filling up of the notified vacancies.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancy will be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement shall be given in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org