Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of total 12 (tweleve) jobs out of which 01 (one) for Chief Project Engineer, 05 (five) for Senior Project Engineer & 06 (six) Project Engineer vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st March 2018.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer|
|No of vacancies||12|
|Job location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last date||31st March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Cochin Shipyard with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018.
Cochin Shipyard recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Chief Project Engineer||01||Rs. 155000/-|
|2||Senior Project Engineer||05||Rs. 110000/-|
|3||Project Engineer||06||Rs. 95000/-|
Cochin Shipyard 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Engineer Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University for S.no-1. Engineer Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Pass in three year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education for S.no-2 & 3.
Age Limit: 65 years for S.no-1, 45 years for S.no-2, 40 years for S.no-3
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Cochin Shipyard 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Cochin Shipyard application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Cochin Shipyard should pay the below charges through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of Cochin Shipyard Limited on any Nationalized bank payable at Kochi.
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted from fee
Cochin Shipyard application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates/ documents in proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, & DD (in original),disability etc. Send to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015 on or before 31.03.2018.
Venue of Interview:-At Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Cochin Shipyard 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration of Application form||31.03.2018|
|Date & Time of Interview||09 to 18.04.2018 at 09:00 AM|
- Only those applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed based on merit, will be allowed to appear for the interview. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting their applications.
- Applicants meeting the requirements notified should fill in the enclosed application form (Annexure-I) and produce their original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability (if any) etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification on the dates scheduled for Interview. Their candidature will be considered based on the strength of these certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. During the certificate verification process or at any later stage, if it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The applicants should ensure that they enter a valid e-mail ID and Contact Number (Mobile, Landline/Alternate Mobile No.) in the Application format (Annexure-1), as all correspondence from CSL will be through that e-mail ID/Contact Number only.
- Depending upon number of applications received for the post, Shipyard reserves the right to relax age and experience requirements at the discretion of Shipyard.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their application.
- Mere submission of application by post and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company at their own expenses and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- The number of vacancies indicated will not necessarily be filled up and will be based on suitability of applicants and availability of projects and job requirement. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Kochi and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- For any queries please contact us at 0484-2501823, 0484-2501284 or via e-mail [email protected]