Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of 195 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Ship Design Assistants can apply online application from 30th January 2019 and before 13th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||195|
|Post name||Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Ship Design Assistants|
|Fabrication Assistants||53 Posts|
|Outfit Assistants||133 Posts|
|Ship Design Assistants||9 Posts|
|Fabrication Assistants: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.|
Outfit Assistants: Pass in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade or Pass in SSLC and ITI (NTC) in the trade of Sheet Metal Worker/Fitter Pipe (Plumber)/Fitter with one or two years experience/training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard or Engineering Company or Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years experience/training in handling scaffolding work in a Shipyard or Engineering Company or Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute OR Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting onboard ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions. and Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable or Pass in SSLC and One-year Diploma/ Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking or VII standard pass and valid Serang / Lascar cum Serang Certificate issued by the Competent Authority under the relevant statutes.
Ship Design Assistants: Pass in SSLC and Three year Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation disciplines issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks or equivalent qualification or Three year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) issued by a State Board of Technical Education with 60% marks with Post Diploma in Industrial Safety approved by Factories & Boilers department.
|Age limit||30 years as on 13th February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Fabrication Assistants: Rs. 18400/- Per Month|
Outfit Assistants: Rs. 17400/18400/- Per Month
Ship Design Assistants: Rs. 19200/- Per Month
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||30th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||13th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Test and Practical/Skill Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.cochinshipyard.com from 30th January 2019 to 13th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Those who are currently working in CSL on contract basis on rolls of CSL as on 13 February 2019 are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification / Practical test should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification, and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- Call letters will not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website. Schedule of the selection will be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- The number of vacancies indicated may not necessarily be filled up and will be based on suitability of applicants and availability of projects and job requirement. Further, CSL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto and selection process thereafter can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- For any further clarification, please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.