Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of 200 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices can apply online application from 5th December 2018 and before 20th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||200|
|Post name||Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||15 Posts|
|Trade Apprentices||185 Posts|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.|
Trade Apprentices: Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
|Age limit||Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Pay Scale||Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs. 7500/- Per Month|
Trade Apprentices: Rs. 6250/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||20th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Percentage.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.cochinshipyard.com from 5th December 2018 to 20th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the posts before submitting the applications.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries in the online application have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Change in data provided in the application after submitting the same through online will not be considered. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per this Notification vis-a-vis other instructions issued by CSL. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving Licence etc, print out of online job application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability (if any) etc along with self-attested copies of these certificates, for verification at the time of certificate verification and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates at the time of verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the certificate verification.
- Candidates who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets will not be allowed to attend the certificate verification process.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by SMS/E-mail/through CSL website.
- Mere submission of application through online and issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The number of vacancies indicated will not necessarily be filled up and will be based on suitability of applicants and organisational requirements. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd., reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given our CSL website only.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, CSL shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.