Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of 40 vacancies at Cochin Shipyard Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Project Officer, Project Officer can apply online application on or before 24-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Project Officer, Project Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Master Degree|
Senior Project Officer:- 06 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 38000/- Per Month
Project Officer:- 34 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Senior Project Officer:- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Project Officer:- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University. Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Senior Project Officer: 35 years
Project Officer: 30 years
Age limit is as on 24th April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview.
SC/ST/PwBD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior Project Officer, Project Officer posts in Cochin Shipyard, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Cochin Shipyard official website at www.cochinshipyard.com from 30th March 2019 and before 24th April 2019. Applicants should send print out of online application (with registration number) duly signed, with their recent passport size photograph affixed thereon to The Chief General Manager (HR & Training), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015 by Registered post / Courier ONLY, along with self-attested copies of certificates towards proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, disability (if any) etc. Applicants shall retain one copy of the online application print out with them for their reference. The envelope containing the online application print out and certificates should be superscribed on top as Application to the post of Senior Project Officer (Discipline)/ Project Officer (Discipline) on a contract basis, Registration Number…………….
Starting date to apply online:- 30th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 24th April 2019
Last Date of receipt of Online Application print out self-attested copies of certificates by Registered post / Courier:- 30th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the posts before submitting applications through online.
- Depending upon number of online applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience / other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their online application, and information / replies to such queries should be only through the e-mail email@example.com. However, Cochin Shipyard will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of such e-mails within the stipulated date and time. Replies to any such queries received after the stipulated date and time will not be considered, and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- Application must be complete in all respects as per the Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/ rejected.
- Applicants shortlisted for the certificate verification should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability (if any) etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification prior to the interview and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Call letters will not be sent to short-listed candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by e-mail/SMS/through CSL website. Schedule of the selection will be intimated to the short-listed applicants through SMS/E-mail/CSL website (Careers page).
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Mere submission of application through online and by post and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by Shipyard and medical fitness further subject to certification by the Medical Officer of CSL.
- CSL reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies notified. Further, the filling up of the notified vacancies will be subject to the suitability of candidates in the rank list, availability of projects and job requirements. CSL reserves the right to restrict/ alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- For any queries please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.