Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.cochinshipyard.com for the recruitment of total 42 (forty two) jobs out of which 20 (twenty) vacancies for Senior Project Officer, 22 (twenty two) for Project Officers vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 04th April 2018 and before 30th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- P&A/18(125)/16
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Project Officer, Project Officers|
|No of vacancies||42|
|Job location||Kochi (Kerala )|
|Last date||30th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Cochin Shipyard with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2018.
Cochin Shipyard recruitment Senior Project Officer, Project Officers vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Project Officer||20||Rs. 38000/-|
|2||Project Officers||22||Rs. 30000/-|
Cochin Shipyard 2018 eligibility criteria for Senior Project Officer, Project Officers
Educational Qualification: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University for S.no-1. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 35 years for S.no-1 & 30 years for S.no-2 as on 30.04.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03|
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Cochin Shipyard Senior Project Officer, Project Officers 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
Cochin Shipyard application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Cochin Shipyard should pay the below charges through Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking).
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
Cochin Shipyard Senior Project Officer, Project Officers application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com from 04.04.2018 to 30.04.2018.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.cochinshipyard.com
- Go to Careers and select the desired post
- Click on “Registration”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Cochin Shipyard Senior Project Officer, Project Officers 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||04.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||30.04.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||30.04.2018|
- Only those applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed based on merit, will be allowed to appear for the interview. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting applications through online.
- Applicants should bring print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, disability (if any) etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification at the time of interview and their candidature will be considered on the strength of those certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature will be rejected. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Call letters will not be sent to eligible candidates by post. They will be informed to download call letter by e-mail/through CSL website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their application.
- Mere submission of application through online and by post and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- Depending upon number of online applications received for all the posts, Shipyard reserves the right to stipulate a minimum mark in the qualifying examination to reduce the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The selected candidates should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company at their own expenses and medical fitness of all candidates is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- The number of vacancies indicated will not necessarily be filled up and will be based on suitability of applicants and availability of projects and job requirement. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, reserves the right to restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Ernakulam and such Courts/ Authorities shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the CSL website only.
- For any queries please contact us at 0484-2501823, 0484-2501284 or via e-mail [email protected]