Collector & District Magistrate, Angul Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 14 Initial Appointee Posts has been released on the official website at angul.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Collector & District Magistrate, Angul can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-29.
|Organization Name||Collector & District Magistrate, Angul|
|Post Name||Initial Appointee|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree, B.Ed., B.Tech/B.E., 12th, C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed., C.T/D.I.E.T, OTET, OSSTET.|
Collector & District Magistrate, Angul Post Details
TGT Arts: 3 Posts
TGT Science: 5 Posts
Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): 1 Post
Hindi Teacher: 3 Posts
Physical Education: 2 Posts
- TGT Arts: Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce or Sanskrit degree from a recognized university and Bachelor in Education(B.Ed) from an NCTE recognized Institution.
- TGT Science: Bachelor Degree in Science/B.Tech or B.E. from a recognized University and Bachelor in Education(B.Ed) from an NCTE recognized Institution.
- Classic Teacher (Sanskrit): Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit as one of the elective/optional subjects from a recognized university and a Shiksha Shastri Course from an NCTE recognized Institution.
- Hindi Teacher: Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi as one of the elective/optional subjects from a recognized university.
- Physical Education: 12th or its equivalent examination and C.P.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed. from a recognised board.
- TGT Arts, TGT Science, Classic Teacher (Sanskrit), Hindi Teacher: Rs. 25300/- per month
- Physical Education: Rs. 13800/- per month
Age Limit: 21 – 32 years.
Age Relaxation: 5 years of SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/Women, 10 years of Physically Handicapped
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Exam.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with the relevant documents should be sen in a closed cover addressed to the District Welfare Officer, Angul, by Regd. Post/ Speed Post only on or before 29th January 2022.
Notification Date: 29th December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 29th January 2022.