CPCB Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cpcb.nic.in for the hiring of 42 vacancies at Central Pollution Control Board. The candidate who is looking for Research Associate, Consultant can apply online application on or before 25-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, PG Diploma, Bachelor Degree|
Research Associate:– 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Consultant-A:- 06 Posts
Consultant-B:- 09 Posts
Consultant-A/B:- 23 Posts
Consultant-B (Finance):- 02 Posts
Consultant-B (Admin):- 01 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 60000/- Per Month for Consultant-A & Rs. 80000/- Per Month for Consultant-B
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Research Associate & Consultant-A & B:– Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Management or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental/ Civil Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute.
Consultant-B (Finance):- Master’s degree in Commerce or Chartered Accountant as the minimum qualification.
Consultant-B (Admin):- Master’s degree in Business Administration (HR) or Post Graduate Diploma in HR as the minimum qualification.
|Research Associate||35 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Detailed advertisement with eligibility criteria & prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.cpcb.nic.in under the Jobs link. Candidates with required criteria may send their applications within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper to the Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110032.
Notification Date:- 5th July 2019
Closing date:- 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the newspaper
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only persons of Indian origin need to apply.
- Application should be sent in neatly hand-written or typed out in A-4 size paper in the prescribed format enclosing therewith the self-attested photo copies of the educational/technical qualifications and experience.
- Applications unsigned or without the name of the post applied for or incomplete in any respect or received after the last date will not be considered.
- Selection will be on the basis of interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- If, at any stage, it is discovered that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal or misrepresent the facts, the candidature of the applicant will be summarily rejected.
- Original documents of educational/technical qualifications and experience shall be produced by the applicant as and when required.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview