CPCB Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 163 Scientist, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor Posts has been released on the official website at cpcb.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Pollution Control Board can apply Online application on or before 2023-03-31.
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Post Name||Scientist, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor|
|No. of Vacancies||163|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, LLB|
CPCB Post Details
Scientist ‘B’: 62 Posts
Assistant Law Officer: 6 Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer: 1 Posts
Senior Scientific Assistant: 16 Posts
Technical Supervisor: 1 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering – 34 posts, Computer Science/Information Technology – 04 posts. Master’s Degree in Chemistry (All Branches) / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University or Institution – 24 posts.
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution; and ii. Should have five years’ experience as an Officer of the State Judicial Service; or iii. Should have five years’ experience in the Legal Department of a State; or iv. Should be a Central Government servant, who has five years’ experience in legal affairs; or v. Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for five years.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field. Preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organisation or institution of repute.
- Technical Supervisor: Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Per Month
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Per Month
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month
- Technical Supervisor: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Assistant Law Officer: 30 years
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 30 years
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 30 years
- Technical Supervisor: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
General fee: Rs.1000 (Per Two hours Exam)
General fee: Rs.500 (Per One hour Exam)
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen fee: Rs.250 (Per Two hours Exam)
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen fee: Rs.150 (Per One hours Exam)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview, Written test, Skill test, Merit, Trade test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website cpcb.nic.in on or before 31st March 2023.
Notification Date: 6th March 2023.
Application Last Date: 31st March 2023.