CPCRI Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Project Assistant, Project Fellow Posts has been released on the official website at cpcri.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Plantation Crops Research Institute can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-02-09.
|Organization Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||8th, ITI, B.Sc|
CPCRI Post Details
Project Assistant (Palm climber): 4 Posts
Project Assistant (Tractor/ Tiller Operator): 1 Post
Project Fellow: 1 Post
- Project Assistant (Palm climber): 8th standard and Should possess coconut climbing skills Knowledge in pollination work in coconut. experience in nursery activities in coconut.
- Project Assistant (Tractor/ Tiller Operator): ITI in the trade of Mechanical Agriculture Machinery & LMV Driving License.1.Knowledge on Agriculture Machinery. 2.Basic information on crop production technology of plantation crops.
- Project Fellow: B.Sc in Horticulture or Agriculture, Botany, applied Botany, Bio sciences, Plantation Development or any Biological science. Knowledge in pollination work in coconut and Research experience in Seed production in plantation crops.
- Project Assistant (Palm climber): Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant (Tractor/ Tiller Operator): Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Project Fellow: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant (Palm climber): 30 to 35 years
- Project Assistant (Tractor/ Tiller Operator): 30 to 35 years
- Project Fellow: 30 to 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Walk-in-interview They should bring with them, their bio-data and original certificates in proof of age, caste, educational qualifications, experience, etc. and a copy of the experience certificates at the time of the interview ICAR-CPCRI, Kasaragod -671124.
Notification Date: 10th January 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 9th February 2023.